Antal Drubi's photography has been a constant dissapointment.Unreliable wedding photographer and a worse videographer.

they were shockingly slow with getting the pictures and videos to me and filled with a million excuses and false promises. I would not reccomend them to anyone looking for a photographer for any event i just wish i knew beforehand so i didnt waste my money and memories on a wasted company. it was more stressfull, infuriating and time consuming than organizing my entire wedding. My calls, texts and emails have gone unanswered and they seem to dissapear for weeks at a time.

After doing a trial engagement shoot which went quickly and well i was fooled into thinking this was a ligitimate comapny, They required full payment ahead of time which i should have denied until recieveing the goods promised and have learnt a good lesson in this regard. Even through a million complaints and frustrating communications i have still not recieved the goods for the service provided and instead of just fixing the problem and getting me my video and photographs all is get is excuses and still no results. If they were indeed interested in fixing the problem i should have recieved something by now which leads me to believe he has dissapeared without filling his job that we paid him to do.

i am extreamly frustrated and angry with the way this has panned out and will never reccomened Antal Drubi photography to anyone and be sure to tell anyone i know planning any sort of event not to trust them.please make sure to pass on this message too so that this kind of unaccepatble client treatment stops and innocent people stop getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Antal Drubi photography?

Comments